Who wants to get most muddiest this year? It’s time to get muddy again! Let’s get muddy a lot more this year, then probably your muddy friends would not be able to recognize you and go home without you!~ It will remain a good memory of your time in South Korea.
The more you get muddy the more fun you’ll get. That’s how it works with the Boryeong Mud Festival.
Let’s enjoy the World’s renowned Boryeong Mud festival! So, what is Boryeong Mud Festival? It is all about getting muddy while playing with mud? How to get muddy?
There is no rules but keep throwing mud to yourself as well as to others while trying to keep balance with sense of gravity. Since Boryeong Mud Festival is one of the most well known festival among expats and international tourists in South Korea, it attracts tons of international tourists that flock to the area to experience the benefits of Boryeong’s mud while having a blast.
Get fully immersed in both the mud and the festival’s great atmosphere and Goh Travel Korea will help you guys to fully enjoy this unique yet awesome mud festival.
It’s going to be fully packed both with guest houses and mud festival entrance itself. Make sure you get a space for the both with Goh Travel Korea.
With your Mud Zone band from Goh Travel Korea, you will be able to enjoy all the programs available in the mud zone and festival areas. Feel free to join any activities you’re interested in and get a lot of fun and laugh with this mud madness on this special occasion.
In the evening, music and fireworks continue to have the party going at the beach.
Here are what you can enjoy at Mud Zone and in general and it is all about mud.
– Mud Prison
– Mud Slides
– Mud wrestling
– Mud Obstacle Marathon
– Mud baths
– Mud Massages
– Mud painting
– Mud Mob Scene
– Mud cosmetics( Mud is good for your skin- health benefits) Mud Goods & sales exhibition
– World Mud Beauty Festival
– Boryeong-si Local Music Concert
– Night music program including K-PoP
– Fantastic fireworks
– Boryeong Mud Festival Photo Exhibition
Sandals ( beach shoes)camera, earplug, plastic bag to keep your smart phone away from water and mud, sunglasses, water bottle, toiletry, your own towel for shower and beach( mat for beach), suitable clothes including bikini, 2,000 won for shower, money for food and drink, etc
To sign up, please click on ” Sign up ” button and fill out the necessary information. Once you transfer a fund please email to email@example.com with the following information below.
– Your full name
– Your gender
– Your pick up point
– Trip name
– Your contact number
– The amount of money you deposited
– The name of bank you used
– The date you sent the deposit
– If you have your friends and deposited for them please mention their names too.
Please transfer the fee from your Korean bank account via internet banking or an ATM. When you deposit, you’ll need to put your name( not trip name). Also, you can go into any bank in Korea to pay your trip fee by bank transfer even though you don’t have a Korean bank account number.
– Name of bank: KB( Kookmin Bank)
– Account no. : 469901- 04- 262190
– Name of bank account holder: Goh, Jonghwan( Goh Travel Korea)
– Bank code : 04
The standard cost is 67,000 won ( 59.00 USD for Paypal payment)if paid by June 15th
firstname.lastname@example.org is our Paypal email account.
From June 16th to June 30: 70,000 won (62.00 USD)
From July 1st to July 15th: 75,000 won (66.00 USD)
From July 16th to July 22nd:78,000 won (69.00 USD)
Add 10,000 won( 10.00 USD) for your Mud Zone Band (special discount for Goh Travel Korea members).The official Mud Zone ticket is 12,000 won. Your Mud Zone Band is like your free pass. There is going to be a huge crowd waiting in the line and it’ll be very difficult to buy your Mud Zone ticket. Every year we buy mud zone tickets for people who travel with Goh Travel Korea.
Things included in the trip fee; Round trip private chartered bus, accommodation shared with 4 people,tour guides.
You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please save or print the confirmation email or bring your ATM receipt with you. Also save our phone number: 010- 6737- 1637 as it will be useful if you are running later or have problems finding the meeting point.
When you sign up, please let us know where you would like to be picked up.
– Pick up at 7.30am at exit 3 Outside of Hongik Univ station( Exit 3). Turn right when coming out from exit 3 and walk about 50 meters. You will see Goh Travel Korea sign on the bus there.
– Pick up at 7.50am: Exit 13 at Samgakji station
– Pick up at 8.15am: Eait 14 Seoul National University of education
– 8.25-30am: Jukjeon Bus Stop( Southbound)
– 8.45am-8.50am: Exit 1 at Yeongtong station
– 10.15am-10.25am: Daejeon Bus Terminal Complex( Bokhap Bus terminal)inside McDonald’s
– 12-12.30pm: Arriving Mud Festival Arena
– Mud zones tickets and rooms numbers given out, lunch, ready for mud madness!
– 1.00pm-1.30pm: Check into our guest houses
– 1.30pm: Time for Mud madness- Participate in various activities
Join various Mud activities
– Enjoy the colorful Mud fireworks at the Daecheon beach
– Guest house ( 4-6 people to share a room- Korean style ondol room)If you like to have your own room, it can be arrange with extra cost.
– Free time until 10.00am (with your free time for beach, mud activities etc, you can grab breakfast, walk on the beach or sleep longer).
– Meet up at 10.20am: Check out ( Let’s put our belongings at the bus)
– 10.30am: Time for more fun with Mud festival
– 3.00pm: Leave for Seoul
– 4.30pm: Drop off at Yeongtong station
– 4.50-5.00pm: Drop off at Jukjeon Bus Stop
– 5.15-20: Drop off at SNUE station
– 5.45: Drop off at Samgakji station
– 6.00pm: Hongik Univ station
Please make sure that you get to the meeting point on time or earlier as we will have to leave on time. We can only wait 5 minutes. If you are late and missed the charted bus then you should either need to find your own way of getting to the next destination we are supposed to arrive at or you will be regarded as a no-show. In the case of a no-show, you won’t get a refund.
Note: Please be advised that we do our best to keep the itinerary as scheduled. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, the itinerary may be subject to change.
In case you sign up with more than 3 friends, then all of you will receive a discount on the trip as below;
– 3 people: you get 3,000 won off from your trip fee
– 4-5 people: you get 4,000 won off from your trip fee
– 6-7 you get 5,000 won off from your trip fee
– 8-9: 6,000
– 10 or more: You will get 7,000 won off from your trip fee
NOTE: If you deposit money for a group, you will need to provide all the names of your group for room arrangement.
NOTE: In order to be eligible for discount, all of you in a group should have to sign up and pay at the same time. Please e-mail at email@example.com for information.
If you have joined one of our trips and want to join again, you will get a discount on your next trip. It is true that the more trips you make with us, the more discount you will get. See how it works with the discount plan;
– You pay full price with your first trip.
– 2,000 won less with you second trip
– 3,000 won less with your third trip
– 4,000 won less with your fourth trip
– 5,000 won less with your fifth trip
– 6,000 won less with your sixth and seventh trip
– 7,000 won less with your eighth trip
– 8,000 won less with your ninth trip
– 10,000 won less with your tenth trip
To apply, please email us with the list of trips you have attended so far
We cannot be held responsible for your health, safety, any injuries, illness, belongings and/or losses incurred as a result of your participation in these events.
The cancellation policy is as follows:
5 days or more before departure = 100 %
3 – 4 days before departure = 50 %
2 days or less before departure = 0 %