Jeju Island is the largest and most beautiful island in South Korea. It is the most loved and wanted place to visit by foreigners as well as Koreans. We cover wide range of tourist attractions and you will be able to enjoy your time with the beautiful nature of Jeju Island as well as unique cultural experiences.
We are going to travel overnight to save time and enjoy more time in Jeju Island. There are lots of places you can visit and things to do. Let’s do all the work for you and you guys just sit, relax and enjoy your Jeju trip with great bunch of new friends.
Here is some of highlights of Jeju Island. We have selected best parts of Jeju.
Jeju Island is the only one UNESCO World Natural Heritage in South Korea while there are 9 UNESCO World Cultural Heritage. The combined locations of Manjanggul Cave, Seongsanilchulbong and Hallasan are unique sites in the world and also accessible.
Crater Mountain (20 min hike to top with fantastic views) – UNESCO Natural Heritage Site.
Seongsan Ilchulbong( Sunrise Peak)is one of the special places that people love to visit. It is a volcanic crater that was formed when a volcano erupted under the sea over 100,000 years ago.
There is a huge crater at the top of Seongsan Ilchulbong. The crater is about 600m in diameter and 90m high. With the 99 sharp rocks surrounding the crater, it looks like a gigantic crown. It is 182 meters high above sea level and once you are at the peak and the wind will embrace your whole body and you will feel fantastic with the breathtaking scenery.
Udo Island is a very exciting and interesting place in Jeju. It is unique and it is nothing like elsewhere. The coastal road circles virtually the entire areas of Udo island. The scenery is spectacular and also there are numerous points of interest including beautiful beaches while you are going around the Island.
You can hop onto the Udo tour bus and the fare is 5,000 won. You can get on and off any place you like. You can ride scooters on Udo (you need to have an international driver licence). You can also rent a bike if you don’t have an international driver licence. Udo is not a big island for you to bike all the way to make one circle and the good news is you can still see everything and it is mostly flat along most of the coast.
Manjanggul Cave is one of the finest lava tunnels in the world, and is a designated natural monument. A lava tunnel is formed when the lava that was deep in the ground spouts from the peak and flows to the surface. Manjanggul Cave has a variety of interesting structures inside including 70cm lava stalagmites and the lava tube tunnels. There are rare animals such as bats living in the tunnel, which makes this tunnel valuable for researchers as well. The stone pillars and stalactites are widely spread and the tunnels shows off the cave’s topographical features. The Stone Turtle is especially eye-catching because it is shaped like Jeju-do Island.
There are 26 walking trails( Olle Trails)in Jeju Island and the trails pass through various landscapes along the way including beaches,forest,small villages, farms and forests. Each specific route is an opportunity to soak in the beauty of Jeju and the island’s culture. We’ll be taking Odolgae trail,which is supposed be the most beautiful trails with long coastal views. We can plunge ourselves into water for a while.
Cheonjiyeon means sky connected with land and pond and thus water at Cheonjiyeon waterfall appears to fall from the heavens. Designated as Natural Monument No. 163, the wooded area also contains a great variety of rare plants such as brambles, Songyeopnan as well as Gusiljappam trees, Sanyuja trees (Chinese lemon trees), and camellias which all make up a forest specified as Natural Monument No. 379.
Take a walk along the subtropical path towards the Cheonjiyeon waterfalls for a kilometer and you will be able to hear the magnificent sound of the water falling. The waterfall is 22m high, 12m wide and 20m in depth.
The Jusangjeolli(columnar jointing) cliff is a spectacular volcanic rock formation at the southern coast of Jeju Island. It is similar to the Giant’s Causeway in Northern Ireland.
Jusangjeolli cliff was formed when the lava from Hallasan Mountain erupted into the sea of Jungmun. This stone pillar, which resembles stairs, boasts the mystery of nature.
They are rock pillars shaped like cubes or hexagons of various sizes and almost seem as if stone masons had carved them out. The 20m cliff makes it a popular spot for high tide and sea angling. The waves of the high tide crashing into the side of the cliff provide a breathtaking view of the ocean surrounding the pillars.
Here at O’Sulloc green tea fields, you can stroll the beautiful green tea fields and even pick some green tea leaves and chew them. Also, you can walk around the O’sulloc Tea Museum. The entire building takes the shape of a green tea cup. You can relax next to the lotus pond in the indoor garden with cup of green tea or green tea ice cream. The second floor of the building has an observatory, so you can enjoy the views of the nearby green tea fields and the surrounding landscape.
Hamdeok Beach is famous for its clean and great scenery with its emerald-blue water.
The maze is in the shape of the Jeju Island and there are three skywalks called ‘gureum dari’ and an observatory, which are popular photo sites for tourists. They offer panoramic views of the entire maze. There are four ways to get through the maze from the entrance. If you use a map, it will take only 5 minutes, but without a map it’s a bit more difficult and can take up to 20 minutes. Some visitors have been known to spend up to 50 minutes lost in the maze before giving up and calling for help!
The coastline along the bottom of Jeju-do, near Seogwipo is truly beautiful. Such clear blue waters and jagged, unusually shaped rocks and little rock pools everywhere – they look as though they were made for people to swim in! Oedolgae is found along this coastline, and while it is really only mildly interesting (it is just a strange-shaped rock sticking).
Your Passport or alien card, camera, comfortable clothes and walking shoes,swimming suit, water, money,sun glasses, sun cream, cap,toiletries etc.
July 27( Thursday night)
– 11.00pm at exit 3 outside of Hongik Univ station.
– 11.25-30pm at exit 8 Express Bus Terminal Station
– 12.40-50am: Cheonan Express Bus terminal.
– 1.10am-1.25am: Daejeon Bus Terminal inside McDonald’s
– Take rest on the bus
– Breakfast on the bus( Please bring your breakfast)
– 8.00am: Check in for ferry
– 9.00am: Depart for Jeju
– 11.50am: Arriving in Jeju
– Grab gimbap( Lunch- included)
– Mangjanggul Cave
– Seongsan Sunrise peak( Sungsan Crater mountain) UNESCO Natural Heritage Site
– 6.00-7.20pm: Dinner(Jeju black pork)- included. For vegetarians, an alternative food will be provided.
July 29 ( Saturday)
– 7.00am-7.50am: Breakfast( Buffet included)Please come to the hotel lobby after your breakfast by 8.00am
– 8.00am: Leave our hotel
– 9.00-11.00am: Odolgae Olle Trail trekking -the best Olle trails ( Odolgae <->Sokgol)
Cliff jumping into the ocean
– 11.10am-12.10pm: Cheonjiyeon waterfall
– 12.20pm-1.20pm: Lunch – included (Buffet -various types of food available)
– 1.30pm-2.30: Jusangjeolli cliff
– 2.40pm-3.50: O’Seollok Green Tea
– 7.00pm: Dinner( not included)
July 30( SUnday)
– 7.00am- 8.00am: Breakfast (Buffet included) and getting ready for day of your free time
Enjoy your Jeju Island with your your own time!
On this free day, you can explore Jeju with your own time and pace. Places such as Halla mountain hiking, beaches, love land, museums or find a nice place to have a cup of coffee or something else. It’s up to you.
* If you want to hike to Halla Mountain, you should start your day early like living guest house at 6am and you should not do hiking on your own.
– Love land
– Halla mountain
– Udo submarine ride ( starting from Seongsan harbor)
– Gymnyeong Maze Park
– Halla Arboretum
– Seoguipo forest
– Seongeup Folk Village
– Woljeongri Beach with cafe street
– Gymnyeong Maze Park
– Female diver show( Availability depending on the weather)
– Teddy Bear Museum
– Mysterious road
– Horse riding
July 31 ( Monday)
– 7.40am-8.20am: Breakfast ( buffet provided)
– 8.40am: Meet up at the hotel lobby
– 8.50am: Leave our hotel
– 9.10am-10.30am: Let’s explore a market where you can buy some souvenirs and gift and
experience Jeju local culture.
– 10.50am” Check in ferry
– 12.00pm: Depart for mainland
– 2.00pm: Arriving at mainland
– 5.00pm: Drop off at Daejeon Bus terminal complex
– Drop off at Yeongtong stational, Jukjeon bus stop
– 19.00-20.00pm: Seoul ( SNUE station, Samgakji station and Hongik univ station)
The accommodation is a Korean style guest house in which 3-4 guys will share a room and it includes bathroom facilities. Our guesthouse is close to sea and beach. If you like to have a room with your group and/or if you like to have your own room, then it can be arranged with an extra cost. Please let us know in advance when you sign up so that we can make sure a room is available for you.
To sign up, please click on ” Sign up ” button and fill out the form. After you transfer a fund please email to email@example.com with the following information below;
– Your full name
– your pick up point
– Your gender
– Trip name
– Your contact number
– The amount of money you deposited
– The name of bank you used
– The date you sent the deposit
– If you have your friends and deposited for them please mention their names too
– Name of bank: KB( Kookmin Bank)
– Account no. : 469901- 04- 262190
– Name of bank account holder: Goh, Jonghwan( Goh Travel Korea)
– Bank code : 04
– 315,000 KRW (276.00 USD for Paypal payment)if paid by June 18
– 320,000 KRW( 280.00 USD) if paid by June 26
– 325,000 KRW( 285.00 USD) if paid by July 6
– 330,000 KRW( 289.00 USD) if paid by July 16
– 335,000 KRW( 294.00 USD)from July 17th till July 27
Please transfer the fee from your Korean bank account via internet banking or an ATM.
Also, you can go into any bank in Korea to pay your trip fee by bank transfer even though you don’t have a Korean bank account. However, you can pay via PayPal. firstname.lastname@example.org is our email address for Paypal payment.
You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please save or print the confirmation email or bring your ATM receipt with you. Also save our phone number: 010- 6737- 1637 as it will be useful if you are running later or have problems finding the meeting point.
Note: Please come to the meeting point 10 minutes early to go toilet, say hi to your friends or buy some coffee or something . We are not going to be able to wait more than 5 minutes. If you are late, you will either have to find your own way to our next destination or you will be regarded as a no-show. In the case of a no show, you will not get a refund.
– Round trip ferry ride ( fast ferry with chairs)
– Private chartered bus from Seoul to ferry terminal
– Private chartered bus from ferry terminal to Seoul
– 3 days charted bus in Jeju
– Bus service to guest house
– All entrance fees
– 3 nights Korean guest house to share room with 3-4 people
– Breakfast(3),lunch(2) dinner(1)
– English speaking tour guides
Note: Make sure you receive a confirmation email from us. You need to bring a proof of the trip fee payment for the trip you take just in case. A proof can be a small ATM receipt or bank statement saved either in your phone or printed paper. In case of emergency, here is our phone number: 010- 6737- 1637. If you save the number, it will be useful when or if you have problems finding the meeting point, etc.
In case you sign up with more than 3 friends, then all of you will receive a discount on the trip as below;
– 3 people: you get 2,000 won off from your trip fee
– 4-7 people: you get 3,000 won off from your trip fee
– 8-10: you get 4,000 won off from your trip fee
– And more than 10 people, you will get 5,000 won off from your trip fee
NOTE: If you deposit money for a group, you will need to provide all the names of your group for room arrangement.
NOTE: In order to be eligible for discount, all of you in a group should have to sign up and pay at the same time. Please e-mail at email@example.com for information.
If you have joined one of our trips and want to join again, you will get a discount on your next trip. It is true that the more trips you make with us, the more discount you will get. See how it works with the discount plan;
– You pay full price with your first trip.
– 2,000 won less with you second trip
– 3,000 won less with your third trip
– 4,000 won less with your fourth trip
– 5,000 won less with your fifth trip
– 6,000 won less with your sixth and seventh trip
– 7,000 won less with your eighth trip
– 8,000 won less with your ninth trip
– 10,000 won less with your tenth trip
To apply, please email us with the list of trips you have attended so far
If the weather is not good enough on the last day of our trip then we may have to stay one or two more days( This is not common though). Under this circumstance, there may be an additional expenses incurred.
Disclaimer of Liability
We cannot be held responsible for your health, safety, any injuries, illness, belongings and/or losses incurred as a result of your participation in these events.
The cancellation policy is as follows:
The cancellation policy is as follows;
*10 days before the trip from departure time: Full refund
*5 days – 10 days before the trip from departure: 50 %
*1 days before the trip from departure time: 0 %