One of the top attractions in Jinhae for Cherry Blossom is the 800 meter section of flowers on the railroad by Gyeonghwa Train Station, and the 1.5-kilometer flower streams where you can take in the beautiful spring flowers. Anmingogae Bridge Simni Road makes it a great spot to enjoy the full bloom. Jinhae Cherry Blossom is a great place to create some special memories among the cherry blossoms and 100-year-old buildings of this modern and elegant city.
The Yeojwacheon Stream Road is well known as one of Jinhae’s best spots for viewing the famous cherry flower blossoms. The whole city of Jinhae is filled with cherry blossoms, but the Yeojwa Stream area has the most beautiful cherry blossom which makes a prime tourist attraction.
If you like to feel about the full arrival of spring with the beauty of Cherry blossom, just come out and feel it! You will love it!~
After having some stunning time in Jinhae, we’ll be heading to Busan.
Busan is the second largest city located on the most south-eastern coast of the Korean peninsula and it is one of must go places. It is an interesting city and has several awesome beaches and wonderful tourist places you can visit for sightseeing. The more you know about Busan, the more you’ll like it. Let’s check it out.
We’ll make sure you go must see places in Busan including some time on the beaches.
Upon our arrival in Busan, we’re going to Haemaru observatory where you can view the stunning ocean and the whole areas of Busan at a glance. Really beautiful place!
Afterwards, you will find yourself stroll around Haedong Yonggun temple,which is located by the ocean and it’s a good place for beach healing time.
Later, we will check out Shinsegye department store ( the largest department store in the world) and spend some time downtown where we’ll have dinner.
There are many restaurants in the areas and you have options to choose for your dinner.
After dinner, we’ll be heading to Gwannari beach and you’ll see the famous colorful Gwananri bridge with lots of light on it at night. We can grab some beers or snacks and have a party on the beach. We can play fireworks too!
Our guest house is just 3- 4 minutes away from the beach, so you can hang around at night or early in the morning for sunrise.
Gwangalli Beach is a 1.5 kilometer-long stretch of fine sandy beach. It is said to be one of the top three beaches in Busan. At night, the beach offers marvelous views of the colorfully lit Gwangandaegyo Bridge, the iconic landmark of Busan.
The harmony of luxuriant forest, rocky cliffs, and the vast ocean unfolds a breathtaking scenic beauty. A number of famous attractions are located throughout Taejongdae including Sinseondae Cliff, Mangbuseok Rock, and Yeongdo Lighthouse, which is considered the iconic symbol of Taejongdae. It is a must place in Busan to explore this scenic place.
Haedong Yonggungsa Temple is situated on the coast of the north-eastern portion of Busan. This superb attraction offers travellers the rare find of a temple along the shore line; most temples in Korea are located in the mountains.
Jagalchi Market( seafood market) is one of Korea’s foremost seafood markets, where visitors can vividly soak up the fishing village atmosphere in the urban center. It is one of must see places in Busan.
Gamcheon Culture Village is formed by houses built in staircase-fashion on the foothills of a coastal mountain, earning this village the nickname of “Machu Picchu of Busan.” The many alleys cutting through this community are vibrantly decorated with murals and sculptures created by the residents.
Centum City is where you can enjoy both shopping and cultural life. This trendy district is filled with modern skyscrapers and uniquely designed buildings. Some of the most notable buildings in the area include Shinsegae Centum City, registered in the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest department store in the world. Busan Exhibition & Convention Center (also known as BEXCO), and Busan Cinema Center, which is the venue of the opening and the closing ceremonies of the Busan International Film Festival (BIFF).
Songdo Beach- Walk glass bridge over ocean
April 6 (Friday night)
– 10.30PM: Exit 3,Hongik Univ station( Exit 3). You’ll need to U turn when coming out from exit 3 and walk about 70 meters. Our chartered bus is parked on the side of the main road.
– 10.40-45PM: Exit 1, Samgakji Station
– 11.00PM-11.5: Exit 8, Express Bus terminal station
– 11.20-25PM: Exit 1, Dongcheon Station
– 11.40-50 PM: Exit, 1 Yeongtong station
April 7 ( Saturday)
– 12.10AM: Songtan station
– 12.25-30: Exit 1, Pyeongtaek station
– 12.50-55AM: Cheonan Express Bus Terminal in Cheonan ( In front of Shinsegye department store)
– 1.50AM-2.00AM: Daejeon Bus terminal Complex inside Angel in Us Coffee shop
** Pick up places for Gyeongsang Namdo(Southern Gyeongsang Province) are possible including Daegu. Let us know in advance.
– 4.40am-5.00am: Arriving at Cherry Blossom location
Option: Either you can stay at Jjimjilbang or take rest on the bus until 8.00am. We’ll start the Cherry Blossom tour at 8.00AM after breakfast, as there will not be many people. Perfect time to enjoy the awesome cherry blossoms!
– Breakfast: Muffins, tea, coffee, fruit
08.00AM- 12.00PM : Tour of must see Cherry Blossom Spots in Jinhae
We’ll be heading to Busan soon after 12.00PM. This time of year when the Cherry Blossom Festival takes place in Jinhae, the traffic in Jinhae is very bad. We don’t want to get stuck in the middle of nowhere by sitting on the bus, as it will be a waste of time and boring.
As we have seen the focal points of the cherry blossom spots, which is our primary goal in Jinhae, we won’t waste our time by visiting places such as Jungwon rotary including the military parade.
* We’ll take our lunch on the way to Busan once we get out of Jinhae city.
– 14.00PM: Arriving in Busan
– Check in to guest house
– 2.30: Haemaru observatory ( a place where you can view the stunning ocean and the whole areas of Busan
– 3.00pm-4.10pm: Haedong Yonggungsa Temple ( The only temple in South Korea that is located by the ocean- very unique and beautiful)
– 4.30pm-6.00pm: Hanging around and visit Shinsegae department store( Largest department store in the world)
– 6.20pm-7.30pm: Dinner in town ( we’ll eat dinner together and it is not included)
– Free time and Enjoy beautiful night views at Gwanganri Beach. Let’s have a beach party! Our guest house is 3-4 minutes walking distance to Haundae beach,the most beautiful beach in Busan.
April 8 ( Sunday)
– Breakfast : Bagels, cream cheese, burritos, fruit,tea and coffee provided
– 8.00am: Depart our guest house
– 8.30am-9.30am: Taejongdae park ( free time- you can walk around or take the tourist train for sightseeing)
– 10.50am or 1.30pm: Arriving at Jagalchi Fish Market and downtown areas
**You can eat lunch here as there are various food available. Why not try some fresh seafood( lunch not included)
– 2.00pm-3.30PM: Gamcheon Culture Village
– 3.40PM: Leave for Seoul
Sign up & Payment
To sign up, please click on ” Sign up ” button at the top right of the this page and fill out the necessary information. Or email to email@example.com with name of trip you would like to join, your full name and phone number.
Once you transfer the fund, please email with
– Your full name
– Your gender
– your pick up point
– Trip name
– Your contact number
– The amount of money you deposited
– The name of bank you used
– The date you sent the deposit
– If you have your friends and deposited for them please mention their names too.
– Name of bank: KB( Kookmin Bank)
– Account no. : 469901- 04- 262190
– Name of bank account holder: Goh, Jonghwan( Goh Travel Korea)
– Bank code : 04
The early bird price is KRW 69,000 won if paid March 15. The price is KRW 75,000 from March 16 till March 31. It is KRW 79.000 from April 1st till April 6th.
Things included in the trip fee;
– Round trip private chartered bus
– entrance fees
– Cost for 2 breakfasts
– Shared Korean style ondol guest house
– English speaking tour leader.
Please transfer the fee from your Korean bank account via internet banking or an ATM.
Also, you can go into any bank in Korea to pay your trip fee by bank transfer even though you don’t have a Korean bank account.
GOHTRAVELKOREA1@gmail.com is our email address for Paypal payment. The fee in USD is 64.00 if paid by March 15th, USD 70.00 if paid from March 16th till March 31th. And USD 73.00 if paid between April 1st and April 6th.
You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please save or print the confirmation email or bring your ATM receipt with you. Also save our phone number: 010- 6737- 1637 as it will be useful if you are running later or have problems finding the meeting point.
In case you sign up with more than 3 friends, then all of you will receive a discount on the trip as below;
– 3 people: you get 2,000 won off from your trip fee
– 4-7 people: you get 3,000 won off from your trip fee
– 8-10: you get 4,000 won off from your trip fee
– And more than 10 people, you will get 5,000 won off from your trip fee
NOTE: If you deposit money for a group, you will need to provide all the names of your group for room arrangement.
NOTE: In order to be eligible for discount, all of you in a group should have to sign up and pay at the same time. Please e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Special discount for frequent travelers with Goh Travel Travel
If you have joined one of our trips and want to join again, you will get a discount on your next trip. It is true that the more trips you make with us, the more discount you will get. See how it works with the discount plan;
– You pay full price with your first trip.
– 2,000 won less with you second trip
– 3,000 won less with your third trip
– 4,000 won less with your fourth trip
– 5,000 won less with your fifth trip onward
To apply, please email us with the list of trips you have attended so far
Disclaimer of Liability
We cannot be held responsible for your health, safety, any injuries, illness, belongings and/or losses incurred as a result of your participation in these events.
The cancellation policy is as follows:
5 days or more before departure = 100 %
3 – 4 days before departure = 50 %
2 days or less before departure = 0 %