– Enjoy the beautiful cherry blossoms at Gyeongpo Lake
– Chill out on the beach of the spectacular East Coast
– Bike around Gyeongpo Lake ( Optional)- You can bike along the picturesque Gyeongpo Lake
– Stroll around with a 4.3km-long path around the lake with cherry blossoms trees
– You can also try the coffee street at Anmok beach ( Optional)
Let’s go enjoy the cherry Blossom at the beautiful Gyeongpo Lake! You can enjoy both the cherry blossom at the lake and chill out on the beach of the East Coast.
This trip is going to give you the best time you can ever spend with a day trip!
Gyeongpoho Lake, which means “clear as a mirror” is located across the street from Gyeongpo Beach.
The annual Gyeongpo Cherry Blossom Festival takes place at the center of Gyeong lake Pavilion, the 6th regional tangible cultural treasure of Korea, when cherry blossoms on trees on the 4.3㎞ path around Gyeongpoho Lake are in full bloom.
During the festival, various cultural events and flower exhibitions are held against the backdrop of the beautiful cherry blossom-covered Gyeongpodae.
You can rent a bike at a bike shop and bike around Gyeongpo Lake with cherry blossoms.
THere are different types of bike that you can rent.
– 1 person bike : KRW 5,000 for 1 hour
– 2 person bike: 10,000 for 1 hour
– 3-4 person bike : 30,000 for 1 hour
– 7.00AM: Exit 3, Hongik Univ station. You’ll need to U turn when coming out from exit 3 and walk about 70 meters. You will see Goh Travel Korea Bus on the side of the main road
– 7.20-25AM: Exit 1, Samgakji station ( Line 4 & 6)
– 7.40AM-45AM: Exit 8, Express Bus terminal station ( Line 3, 7 and 9)
– 8.00AM-8.10AM: Exit 1, Dongcheon station( Shin Bundang Line)
– 8.20AM-8.30AM: Exit 1, Yeongtong station
– 10.40AM-11.00AM: Arriving at Gyeongo Lake cherry blossom festival place
– Lunch on your own ( There are some restaurants in the areas. You can bring lunch and snacks etc.
– 5.00pm: Depart for Seoul
– 7.20-7.30pm: Drop off in Yeongtong
– 8.10-30PM: Drop off in Seoul ( Express bus terminal station, Samgakji station and Hongik univ station)
To sign up, please click on ” Sign up ” button at the top right of the this page and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information once you transfer the fund
– your full name
– your pick up point
– trip name
– your contact number
– amount of money you deposited
– name of bank you used
– date you sent the deposit
– If you have your friends and deposited for them please mention their names too.
– The early bird price is KRW 35,000 if paid by March 18.
– From March 19 till March 29, the price is KRW 37,000.
– From March 30 till April 8th, it is KRW 39,000
The fee includes a round trip chartered bus and tour guides. Please transfer the fee from your .
Korean bank account via internet banking or an ATM. Also, you can go into any bank in Korea to pay your trip fee by bank transfer even though you don’t have a Korean bank account.
– Name of bank: KB( Kookmin Bank)
– Account no. : 469901- 04- 262190
– Name of bank account holder: Goh, Jonghwan( Goh Travel Korea)
– Bank code : 04
email@example.com is our email address for PayPal payment.
– USD 34.00 if paid by March 18.
– USD 36.00 if paid from March 19th to March 29th.
– USD 37.00 if paid from March 30 till April 8th
Should you sign up with more than 3 friends you will all receive a special discount as below;
– 3 people : 2.000 won
– 4-5 people : 3,000 won
– 6-9 people: 4,000 won
– Over 10 people: 5,000 won
In order to be eligible for discount, you should have to sign up at the same time.
If you have joined one of our trips and want to join again, you will get a discount on your next trip. It is true that the more trips you make with us, the more discount you will get. See how it works with the discount plan;
– You pay full price with your first trip.
– 2,000 won less with you second trip
– 3,000 won less with your third trip
– 4,000 won less with your fourth trip
– 5,000 won less with your fifth trip
– 6,000 won less with your sixth trip
– 7,000 won less with your seventh trip
– 8,000 won less with your 8th trip
– 9,000 won less with your 9th trip
– 10,000 won less with your 10th and onwards
To apply, please email us with the list of trips you have attended so far
We cannot be held responsible for your health, safety, any injuries, illness, belongings and/or losses incurred as a result of your participation in these events.
The cancellation policy is as follows:
5 days or more before departure = 100 %
3 – 4 days before departure = 50 %
2 days or less before departure = 0 %