Finally spring is here now! Everybody likes strawberries!
We’ll be taking you guys to Yangpyeong where we’ll do the strawberry related activities including the tasty strawberry picking.
Yangpyeong is famous for its clean and the abundance of water. Yangpyeong, located in the middle of the Korean peninsula, is surrounded by several mountains including Youngmun Mountain.
At this strawberry farm, you can have a chance to make strawberry waffles, strawberry ice cream and jam. You can eat them when they are complete and it will take about 10-20 minutes to do each activity.
These activities are optional as people taste are different.
Here are the costs for each activity.
– KRW 5,000 for strawberry waffle
– KRW 3,000 for strawberry ice cream
– KRW 6,000 for strawberry jam
After the awesome strawberry-related activities, we’ll head to Nami Island. How exciting!
Please make sure you sign up as early as possible as we have only 40 spots available.
Nami Island is a nice island with beautiful scenes of lake, lots of trees, flowers. Nami Island has different faces when season changes.
In spring, it is covered with flowers and trees. Rich vegetation will give comfortable and nice feeling of being there.
Trees and spring flowers begin to bloom in Nami Island. Cherry blossom begins from early April.
You can stroll along the river or walk through trees. You can rent a bike too. There are electronic car tour (5,000 won for 20-30 mins) and motor boat tour, which costs of 40,000 won (5 seats per boat).
You’ll even see some ostriches come to you when you get closer to them- the largest bird in the world! How about spending some time with them!
You’ll like the ferry ride to Nami island. There are so many things to do and see on Nami Island.
Camera, snacks, water bottles, money for food and drink etc and enjoy the whole time!
– 8.00AM: Exit 3, Hongik Univ station. Turn right when coming out from exit 3 and walk about 70 meters. You will see Goh Travel Korea Bus on the side of the main road.
***Note: In case you are running late for Hongik Univ. station, then you can come to Express Bus terminal station ( exit 8)***
– 8.20AM-25AM at exit 1, Samgakji station ( Line 4 & 6)
– 8.40AM-45AM: Exit 8, express bus terminal station
– 9.30AM: Exit 1 at Dongcheon Station (Shin Bundang Line)
– 10.30AM-10.40AM: Arriving at the strawberry farm
– 10.30AM-12.00AM: Strawberry picking, strawberry waffle and ice cream making experience
– 13.00PM-16.00PM: Lunch on your own and Nami Island tour
There are some restaurants outside Nami Island where you can try Chunnchoen Dakgalbi( spicy stir-fried chicken). Inside Nami Island, there are international cuisine restaurants as well as pizza and Korean food.
– 16.10PM: Leave for Seoul
– 17.10PM: Drop off at Jukjeon Bus stop
– 18.00-18.30PM: Drop off in Seoul( Express Bus terminal station, Samgakji station and Hongik univ station)
► Sign up & Payment
To sign up, please click on ” Sign up ” button at the top right of the this page and email to email@example.com with the following information below;
– Your full name
– your pick up point
– Trip name
– Your contact number
– The amount of money you deposited
– The name of bank you used
– The date you sent the deposit
– If you have your friends and deposited for them please mention their names too.
The early bird price is 45,000 won if paid by March 20. From March 21 till April 8th, it is 48,000 won.
Things included in the trip fee are ;
– Round trip private chartered bus
– Entrance fee for strawberry picking and Nami Island
– Taking a box of strawberry home ( 500g)
– English speaking tour guides
– Name of bank: KB( Kookmin Bank)
– Account no. : 469901- 04- 262190
– Name of bank account holder: Goh, Jonghwan( Goh Travel Korea)
– Bank code : 04
Please transfer the fee from your Korean bank account via internet banking or an ATM. Also, you can go into any bank in Korea to pay your trip fee by bank transfer if you don’t have a Korean bank account.
GOHTRAVELkorea1@gmail.com is our email address for Paypal payment. The early price in USD is 43.00. It is USD 45.00 from March 21 till April 8th.
You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please save or print the confirmation email or bring your ATM receipt with you. Also save our phone number: 010- 6737- 1637 as it will be useful if you are running later or have problems finding the meeting point.
► Group discount
Should you sign up with more than 3 friends you will all receive a special discount as below;
– 3 people : 2.000 won
– 4-5 people : 3,000 won
– 6-9 people: 4,000 won
– Over 10 people: 5,000 won
In order to be eligible for discount, you should have to sign up at the same time.
► Special discount for frequent travelers with Goh Travel Travel
If you have joined one of our trips and want to join again, you will get a discount on your next trip. It is true that the more trips you make with us, the more discount you will get. See how it works with the discount plan;
– You pay full price with your first trip.
– 2,000 won less with you second trip
– 3,000 won less with your third trip
– 4,000 won less with your fourth trip
– 5,000 won less with your fifth trip
– 6,000 won less with your sixth trip
– 7,000 won less with your seventh trip
– 8,000 won less with your 8th trip
– 9,000 won less with your 9th trip
– 10,000 won less with your 10th and onwards
To apply, please email us with the list of trips you have attended so far
► Cancellation policy
The cancellation policy is as follows:
5 days or more before departure = 100 %
3 – 4 days before departure = 50 %
2 days or less before departure = 0 %