► Lighting Fest at the Garden of Morning Calm
The Garden of Morning Calm lighting festival is the biggest festival of lights in South Korea with over 30,000 lights illuminated and it gives a spectacular view at night.
The gleaming lights add a festive glow to the garden during the winter season. The garden is sitting and surrounded by the mountains and the unique display of the Garden lighting view is fantastic. You will be able to enjoy the spectacular display of awesome yet very colorful lighting everywhere in the garden. We will be arriving at the garden before sunset to take nice pictures of daytime there and stay until complete darkness for your excellent lighting experience.
► Petite France
Before going to the Garden of Morning Calm for the lighting Fest, we will be going to Petite France. Any idea what it is about? Petite France is a French cultural village set in the Korean countryside, not far from the Garden of Morning Calm! It consists of 16 French-style buildings where visitors can experience French food, clothing, and household culture. You will see a cluster of white, exotic buildings on the left-hand hillside. From its outward appearance, it would appear to be a village that belongs on the Mediterranean coast or in a pastoral area of the Piedmont Alps. You can also enjoy the marionette experience,hear percussion instruments from around the world, and also enjoy soap bubble experience.
– Pick up at 11.00am at exit 3 Inside of Hongik Univ station
You’ll need to U turn when coming out from exit 3 and walk about 70 meters. You will see our chartered bus parked on the side of the main road. You’ll see Goh Travel Korea sign on the Bus there.( Our chartered bus will there early, so you can wait in the bus)
– 11.20am: Exit 13, Samgakji station
– 11.40am: exit 8, Express Bus terminal station
– 12. 15-20am: Exit 1 at Dongcheon Station (Shin Bundang Line)If you live in Bundang area, this pick point will be useful.
– 12.35-40pm at exit 1, outside of Yeongtong station in Suwon( Bundang line – close to Bundang)( You can wait in front of Homeplus supermarket)
– 1.40-2.00pm: Arrive at Petite France
– 2.00pm-4.00pm: Tour of Petite France
– 4.30-6.30pm: Let’s enjoy the awesome lighting festival at the Garden of Morning Calm
– 7.40-7.50pm: Drop off at Yeongtong station
– 8.10-20pm: Drop off at Express Bus Terminal station
– 8.30-40pm: Drop off at Samgakji station and Hongik univ station
►Sign up & Payment
To sign up, please RSVP “Going” and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information below once you transfer the fund;
– Your full name
– your pick up point
– Trip name
– Your contact number
– The amount of money you deposited
– The name of bank you used
– The date you sent the deposit
– If you have your friends and deposited for them please mention their names too.
The fee is 49,000 Won. Please transfer the fee from your Korean bank account via internet banking or an ATM.
Also, you can go into any bank in Korea to pay your trip fee by bank transfer without having a Korean bank account.
► Bank Information
– Name of bank: KB( Kookmin Bank)
– Account no. : 469901- 04- 262190
– Name of bank account holder: Goh, Jonghwan( Goh Travel Korea)
– Bank code : 04
You can pay via PayPal. The fee in USD for Paypal payment is 46.00. email@example.com is our Paypal account.
Things included in the trip fee is round trip charter bus,entrance fees for the Garden of Morning Calm, Petite France and tour guide.
Note: You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please save or print the confirmation email or bring your ATM receipt with you. Also save our phone number: 010- 6737- 1637 as it will be useful if you are running later or have problems finding the meeting point.
► Group discount
Should you sign up with more than 3 friends you will all receive a special discount as below;
– 3 people : 2.000 won
– 4-5 people : 3,000 won
– 6-9 people: 4,000 won
– Over 10 people: 5,000 won
In order to be eligible for discount, you should have to sign up at the same time.
► Special discount for frequent travelers with Goh Travel Travel
If you have joined one of our trips and want to join again, you will get a discount on your next trip. It is true that the more trips you make with us, the more discount you will get. See how it works with the discount plan;
– You pay full price with your first trip.
– 2,000 won less with you second trip
– 3,000 won less with your third trip
– 4,000 won less with your fourth trip
– 5,000 won less with your fifth trip
– 7,000 won less with your 7 trip
– 9,000 won less with your 10 trip
To apply, please email us with the list of trips you have attended so far
► Disclaimer of Liability
We cannot be held responsible for your health, safety, any injuries, illness, belongings and/or losses incurred as a result of your participation in these events.
► Cancellation policy
The cancellation policy is as follows:
5 days or more before departure = 100 %
3 – 4 days before departure = 50 %
2 days or less before departure = 0 %