Known as the snowiest place in the country, Seonjaryeong offers the perfect vantage for winter sightseeing and is also well-known for its hiking course, thanks to its low slopes.
It will take about 3-4 hours and it is quite easy to walk up.
We can make a snowman and enjoy snow fight as well as creating our special memories with snow and new friends.
Next day, we will go to the Daegwanryeong Snow Festival, which is one of must see snow festivals in Korea , packed with activities and events for all ages. If you want to experience fun, fantastic world of snow and take great opportunity to turn unforgettable memories of the snow into photos, then don’t miss!
Gloves, scarf, warm shoes, warm cloths like jacket with hood, warm water, camera, snacks, face mask, crampons, money for food and drink etc
* Wearing crampons is recommended as the trail is covered with snow.
A crampon is a traction device that is attached to footwear to improve mobility during snow climbing
– 7.30am: Pick up at exit 3 outside of Hongik Univ station. You’ll need to U turn when coming out from exit 3 and walk about 50 meters. You will see Goh Travel Korea sign on the Bus there.( Our chartered bus will there early, so you can sit and wait on the bus if you arrive early)
– 7.50-55am: Exit 13, Samgakji station
– 8.10-15am: Exit 8, Express Bus terminal station
– 8.40-50am: Exit 1 at Dongcheon Station (Shin Bundang Line)
– 9.10am-9.20am: Exit 1 of Yeongtong station in Suwon (Bundang line – close to Bundang)(You can wait in front of Homeplus supermarket)
– 11.10am: Arriving at sheep farm
– Lunch on your own
– 11.10pm- 5.30pm: Tour of sheep farm and Seonjaryeong snow hiking
– 6.00pm: Dinner and party
Feb 11( Sunday)
– 8.30am: Depart our guest house for Daegwanryeong Snow Festival
– 9.am-12pm: Participate in Snow festival
We will have lunch on the way back
Things you can enjoy;
Fees apply individually and it is between 4,000-5,000 KRW
– Snow sculpture
– Snow sledding
– Ice sled riding
– Ice sled tube
– Ski jump
– Snow fight
– Snow hiking
– Beer party
– World food festival
– World music
► Sign up & Payment
To sign up, please click on ” Sign up ” button at the top right of the this page and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information below;
– Your full name
– your pick up point
– Trip name
– Your contact number
– The amount of money you deposited
– The name of bank you used
– The date you sent the deposit
– If you have your friends and deposited for them please mention their names too.
The fee is 72,000won. If paid by Jan 20th, the fee is 68,000 won.
Things included in the trip fee is
– round trip private chartered bus
– Guest house( 3-4 to share a Korean style ondol)
– Awesome English speaking tour guides
– entrance fees
– 1 dinner
– 1 breakfast ( Bagels, cream cheese, muffins, tea, coffee and choco drink)
Please deposit the fee from your Korean bank account via internet banking or an ATM. Also, you can go into any bank in Korea to pay your trip fee by bank transfer.
► Bank Information
Name of bank: KB( Kookmin Bank)
– Account no. : 469901- 04- 262190
– Name of bank account holder: Goh, Jonghwan( Goh Travel Korea)
– Bank code : 04
Also, you can go into any bank in Korea to pay your trip fee by bank transfer if you don’t have a Korean bank account. email@example.com is our email address for Paypal payment. The fee in USD is 69.00 and 65.00 USD if paid Jan 20.
You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please save or print the confirmation email or bring your ATM receipt with you. Also save our phone number: 010- 6737- 1637 as it will be useful if you are running later or have problems finding the meeting point.
► Group discount
Should you sign up with more than 3 friends you will all receive a special discount as below;
– 3 people : 2.000 won
– 4-5 people : 3,000 won
– 6-9 people: 4,000 won
– Over 10 people: 5,000 won
In order to be eligible for discount, you should have to sign up at the same time.
Early bird discount : If paid by December 25th, 2,000 won will be off
►Special discount for frequent travelers with Goh Travel Travel
If you have joined one of our trips and want to join again, you will get a discount on your next trip. It is true that the more trips you make with us, the more discount you will get. See how it works with the discount plan;
– You pay full price with your first trip.
– 2,000 won less with you second trip
– 3,000 won less with your third trip
– 4,000 won less with your fourth trip
– 5,000 won less with your fifth trip
– 7,000 won less with your 7 trip
– 9,000 won less with your 10 trip
To apply, please email us with the list of trips you have attended so far
► Disclaimer of Liability
We cannot be held responsible for your health, safety, any injuries, illness, belongings and/or losses incurred as a result of your participation in these events.
► Cancellation policy
The cancellation policy is as follows:
5 days or more before departure = 100 %
4 days before departure = 50 %
2 days or less before departure = 0 %