Updated on Feb 3th:
We had to change our strawberry farm because the farme has been affected by cold weather and they are not ready yet. So, we’re going to eat lunch in a restaurant instead of the farm.
See ya all tomorrow!
Highlights of the tour
– Enjoy picking organic strawberries while eating fresh and tasty strawberries( you can eat as
much as you like)
– Taking a box of strawberries home you picked
– Delicious lunch with strawberry sauce and pork cutlet ( you’ll have a chance to make your pork
cutlet. (Alternative food is given if you are a vegetarian and strawberry does not contain
any meat in it) ( included)
– Tour of beautiful Park( Yangsuri)- beautiful river park where the two Han rivers come together
– Having some good time for chilling out and making friends
Everyone likes strawberries and it is so good to eat strawberries in winter!
Have you been to Yangpyeong before? We are going to have tasty strawberry picking in Yangpyeong , which is famous for its clean and the abundance of water.
YangPyeong is also the place where the North Han River and the South Han River come together and become one Han River. Han rivers runs all the way from YangPyeong to Seoul.
YangPyeog is famous for cultivating lots of agricultural products and it is also famous for growing organic strawberry. Lots of people visit Yangpyeong for good quality of strawberry and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Beautiful River Park( Yangsoori Park).
You can pick your own strawberries and take a box of strawberry with you when going back home. You can eat strawberries as much as you like while picking! How nice!!
We are going to eat our lunch at our strawberry farm with strawberry sauce pork cutlet( very delicious) with salad. As for vegetarians, you will be severed with vegetarian food so, you won’t be hungry
We will certainly have a fun and relaxing time with the strawberry picking as well as enjoying its wonderful taste.
After the strawberry picking and lunch, we will be spending some time at the River Park( Yangsoori) to refresh ourselves. You can enjoy the beautiful river park with view of the two Han Rivers as well as mountains. You can walk around the River Park and/or sit down in a cafe where you can enjoy views of the the River Park while enjoying your tea or coffee.
The dock for an ancient-style ferry and weeping willows add to the rustic beauty of this area. Another attraction at this site is the three 400-year-old Zelkova trees that appear as one giant tree.
Camera, snacks, water bottle, money for food and drink etc
– Pick up at 8.00am at exit 3 OUTSIDE of Hongik Univ station. Turn right when coming out from exit 3 and walk about 70 meters. You will see Goh Travel Korea Bus there.
***Note: In case you are running late for Hongik Univ. station, then you can come to Express Bus terminal station ( exit 8)***
– 8.20am-25am at exit 1, Samgakji station ( Line 4 & 6)
– 8.40am-45am: Exit 8, express bus terminal station
– 9.20am-25am: Exit 1 at Dongcheon Station (Shin Bundang Line)
– 9.40-45am: Exit 1 of Yeongtong station in Suwon (Bundang line – close to Bundang)(You can wait in front of Homeplus supermarket)
– Arriving at the strawberry farm at around 10.20am-10.30am
– 10.50am-12.00pm: Tour of the river park ( It is the place where South Han River and North Han River meets and becomes one Han River that runs down all the way to Seoul. Interesting stuff!
– 12.30-2.30pm: Picking strawberry, making pork cutlet lunch and lunch with pork cutlet with strawberry sauce ( Lunch is included)
– 2.30pm: Leave for Seoul
– 3.40pm: Drop off at Yeongtong Station
– 4.30pm-5.30pm: Drop off at in Seoul
► Sign up & Payment
To sign up, please click on ” Sign up ” button at the top right of the this page and email to email@example.com with the following information below;
– Your full name
– your pick up point
– Trip name
– Your contact number
– The amount of money you deposited
– The name of bank you used
– The date you sent the deposit
– If you have your friends and deposited for them please mention their names too.
The fee is 42,000 won. Things included in the trip fee are ;
– Round trip private chartered bus
– Entrance fee for strawberry picking and eating
– Taking a box of strawberry home
– Tour of Yangsoori River Park
– English speaking tour leader
– Name of bank: KB( Kookmin Bank)
– Account no. : 469901- 04- 262190
– Name of bank account holder: Goh, Jonghwan( Goh Travel Korea)
– Bank code : 04
Please transfer the fee from your Korean bank account via internet banking or an ATM. Also, you can go into any bank in Korea to pay your trip fee by bank transfer if you don’t have a Korean bank account.
If you need to pay via Paypal, firstname.lastname@example.org is our email address for Paypal payment. The fee in USD is 40.00 for PayPal payment.
You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please save or print the confirmation email or bring your ATM receipt with you. Also save our phone number: 010- 6737- 1637 as it will be useful if you are running later or have problems finding the meeting point.
► Group discount
Should you sign up with more than 3 friends you will all receive a special discount as below;
– 3 people : 2.000 won
– 4-5 people : 3,000 won
– 6-9 people: 4,000 won
– Over 10 people: 5,000 won
In order to be eligible for discount, you should have to sign up at the same time.
►Special discount for frequent travelers with Goh Travel Travel
If you have joined one of our trips and want to join again, you will get a discount on your next trip. It is true that the more trips you make with us, the more discount you will get. See how it works with the discount plan;
– You pay full price with your first trip.
– 2,000 won less with you second trip
– 3,000 won less with your third trip
– 4,000 won less with your fourth trip
– 5,000 won less with your fifth trip
– 7,000 won less with your 7 trip
– 9,000 won less with your 10 trip
To apply, please email us with the list of trips you have attended so far
► Cancellation policy
The cancellation policy is as follows:
5 days or more before departure = 100 %
3 – 4 days before departure = 50 %
2 days or less before departure = 0 %