You can’t ask more when it comes to green tea trip to Boseong, considering that we’re going to visit the best green tea plantation in Korea. Everybody knows that green has lots of health benefits and you’re going to learn not only about the benefits of green tea but drink green tea in everyday life.
You can even enjoy green tea ice cream as well as food made from green tea and it is an unique experience. The green tea plantation we’re going to visit is the largest one in Korea and it also offers unbelievably break-taking views of its kind.
You will be amazed how beautiful the green tea plantation is with lots of green tea stairs and it feels like you are walking into green tea forest.
Walking up to the top of the Green Tea Plantation gives not only the picturesque view of the whole green tea plantation but the beautiful ocean view being fully unfold in front of you. You will like breeze of green tea plantation by standing on top of it and walking around the green tea plantation gives the sense of tranquility, peaceful and beautiful environment where you’ll feel you become part of the green tea fields.
Green tea is good for you for lots of health benefits. You are going to participate in green tea picking, making and drinking process. Our tea master will show how to drink green tea in a practical, traditional and elegant way. Let’s enjoy a cup of green tea and black tea. You can drink both green tea and blac tea. It’ll be good experience for you to learn about green tea and its health benefits.
For the benefits of Green Tea, please visit web site
Boseong Green Tea is a special product produced in Boseong County and well known for great quality. Boseong is known as the green tea capital of Korea. The surrounding climate and soil provide good conditions for growing a unique green tea that has a distinct taste and aroma.
A green tea trip is one of must things you should do while you are staying in Korea.
There are over 800 traditional Korean ‘hanok’ houses in the areas of Hanok Village. While the rest of city has been industrialized, Hanok Village retains its historical charms and traditions.
Jeonju Hanok village is especially beautiful for its roof curves. The roof edges being slightly raised to the sky is unique.
Another trait of Hanok is that all the houses are heated with the ondol system, a unique sub-flooring heating system. Since Koreans enjoy sitting, eating, and sleeping on the floor, it needs to remain heated. At Jeonju Hanok Village, visitors can enjoy traditional Korean life and traditional foods like bibimbap, the most well known dish from the Jeonju region.
The fields in Suncheon Bay Wetland is thickly covered with reeds taller than a full-grown man. It is the biggest colony of reeds in Korea. The image of the entire field swaying in the wind is as dazzling as waves on the sea. The field of reeds is home to many plants that thrive in damp conditions, like the common reed and the starwort. Among the world’s wetlands, Suncheonman Bay is widely known for attracting the largest number of rare birds. You will feel very relaxing and stress free to walk around the bay wet land.
You are going to experience very unique time staying overnight in this interesting folk village. It feels like you are living in the era of Joseon Dynasty with an old town in which you will be able to witness the old life style. You can walk in the folk village to see different yet interesting stuff in the folk village and even climb up to the castle itself, and walk along the castle wall to the south. The entire castle is exceptionally well-preserved, and you can view the whole town from the top level.
Camera, water bottle,suitable shoes & clothes,toiletry, cap, sun block cream,sun glasses,money for food and drink, etc
– Pick up at 7.00am at exit 3 Outside of Hongik Univ station( Exit 3). U turn when coming out from exit 3 and walk about 50 meters. You will see Goh Travel Korea sign on the bus.
– Pick up at 7.40-45am at exit 8 of Express Bus Terminal station
– Pick up at 8.20am-8.25am at Jukjeon Bus Stop
– Pick up at 8.35-40am at exit 1 of Yeongtong station
( Pyeongtaek and Cheonan pick ups are possible)
– 9.20-25am: Cheonan Bus Terminal
If you are coming from Daejeon, you can take a bus from Daejeon Bus Terminal Complex( Bokhap) and it takes about 1 hour to Cheonan Bus Terminal.
– 10.50am-11.00am: Arriving at Jeonju Hanok Village
– 11.30am-12.30pm: Lunch( included) Jeonju bibimbap
– 12.30pm-2.30pm: Jeonju Hanok Village tour
– 4.00pm-6.00pm: Suncheon Bay Wet Land
– 6.30pm-7.30pm: Dinner
– Party night ( We can spend some time on the castle and have some beer, juice and makgeoli whatever and enjoy chatting)Let’s grab some snacks and drinks at a local store) Or you can take rest at the guest house or stroll around the folk village. It’s up to you
– Guest house
Also, please make sure that you get to the meeting point on time or earlier as we will have to leave on time. We can only wait 5 minutes. If you are late and missed the charted bus then you should either need to find your own way of getting to the next destination we are supposed to arrive at or you will be regarded as a no-show. In the case of a no-show, you won’t get a refund.
– Breakfast( muffin with coffee and tea provided)
– 7.00am- 7.50am: Naganeupseong Folk Village tour ( If you like to join the tour, we can meet up and walk along the folk village.
– 8.00am: Depart for Green Tea farm
– 9.00am- 11.30am: Green tea picking,amazing Green Tea making, Green Tea Tasting( tea ceremony)
– 12.00am-2.20pm: Tour of Spectacular Green Plantation
In this spectacular green tea plantation, you can enjoy your time by hiking up to the summit of the green tea mountain or just stroll around the green tea plantation. Either way, you will surely be able to enjoy your time there. Lunch is not included.
– 2.30 pm: Leave for Seoul
– 5.30pm or so: Cheonan Bus Terminal( You can catch a bus to Daejeon Bus Terminal or elsewhere you need to go)You can take a KTX train too.
– 6.10pm-6.20pm or so: Drop off at Jukjeon highway bus stop( Bundang line) and Yeongtong subway station
– 7.00pm or so: Drop off at Express bus terminal and Samgakji station
– 7.20pm: Hongik univ station
Note:Please be advised that we do our best to keep the itinerary as scheduled. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, the itinerary may be subject to change.
Sign up & Payment
To sign up, please click on ” Sign up ” button at the top right of the this page and fill out the necessary information. Once you deposit a fund, please email to email@example.com with the following information below;
– Your full name
– Trip name
– Your gender
– Your pick up point
– Your contact number
– The amount of money you deposited
– The name of bank you used
– The date you sent the deposit
– If you have your friends and deposited for them please mention their names too.
The basic fee is 120.000 won. Things included in the trip fee;
– Round trip private chartered bus
– Entrance fees
– Fee for tea making and take out a bag of green tea with you
– Green tea/ black drinking experience and green tea education session
– Cost for 1 dinner
– Cost for 1 lunch
– 1 breakfast
– Green tea ice cream
– Shared Korean style ondol( floor) guest house
– English speaking tour guides
– Name of bank: KB( Kookmin Bank)
– Account no. : 469901- 04- 262190
– Name of bank account holder: Goh, Jonghwan( Goh Travel Korea)
– Bank code : 04
Please transfer the fee from your Korean bank account via internet banking or an ATM. Also, you can go into any bank in Korea to pay your trip fee by bank transfer even though you don’t have a Korean bank account.
If you need to pay via Paypal, firstname.lastname@example.org is our email address for Paypal payment. The fee in USD is 108.00 for PayPal payment.
You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please save or print the confirmation email or bring your ATM receipt with you. Also save our phone number: 010- 6737- 1637 as it will be useful if you are running later or have problems finding the meeting point.
In case you sign up with more than 3 friends, then all of you will receive a discount on the trip as below;
– 3 people: you get 2,000 won off from your trip fee
– 4-7 people: you get 3,000 won off from your trip fee
– 8-10: you get 4,000 won off from your trip fee
– And more than 10 people, you will get 5,000 won off from your trip fee
NOTE: If you deposit money for a group, you will need to provide all the names of your group for room arrangement.
NOTE: In order to be eligible for discount, all of you in a group should have to sign up and pay at the same time. Please e-mail at email@example.com for information.
Special discount for frequent travelers with Goh Travel Korea
If you have joined one of our trips and want to join again, you will get a discount on your next trip. It is true that the more trips you make with us, the more discount you will get. See how it works with the discount plan;
– You pay full price with your first trip.
– 2,000 won less with you second trip
– 3,000 won less with your third trip
– 4,000 won less with your fourth trip
– 5,000 won less with your fifth trip
– 6,000 won less with your sixth and seventh trip
– 7,000 won less with your eighth trip
– 8,000 won less with your ninth trip
– 10,000 won less with your tenth trip
To apply, please email us with the list of trips you have attended so far
Disclaimer of Liability
We cannot be held responsible for your health, safety, any injuries, illness, belongings and/or losses incurred as a result of your participation in these events.
The cancellation policy is as follows:
5 days or more before departure = 100 %
3 – 4 days before departure = 50 %
2 days or less before departure = 0 %