Let’s go to Busan this summer! If you haven’t been to Busan yet, you’ll love it. If you have been there before, it will be good to go back to try different things.
The more you know about Busan, the more time you want to spend in this city.
Busan is the second largest city located on the most south-eastern coast of the Korean peninsula. It has several awesome beaches and some tourist places you can visit for sightseeing. We offer a special summer tour to Busan.
First, upon our arrival, we’re going to stay on the beach where you can enjoy the sunshine and sound of waves, which is beach healing time. You’ll see the famous colorful bridge with lots of light on it at night.
Until we depart for Yonggungsa temple and the awesome ocean views around the temple, we’ll stay on the beach. For lunch you can grab some food or eat in a restaurant as there are various kind of international foods as well as sea foods.
You’ll find that 용군사(Yonggungsa temple) is different because it stands by the ocean( not in mountain areas) and you can surely enjoy the tranquil ocean views as well.
Later, we’ll be hanging around the popular areas in the downtown where you’ll see the shopping and cultural life there. This trendy district is filled with modern skyscrapers and uniquely designed buildings. There is well known department store in the world. You can see Busan cinema center, which is the venue of the opening and the closing ceremonies of the Busan international film festival.
On the following day, we’ll go to 태종대(Taejongdae park), one of must see places in Busan. There is the famous fish market. Many people come here not only for theaters, but many kinds of shops and restaurants as well.
And finally before we head back to Seoul, we’ll be spending some time at 송도해수욕장(Songdo beach). You can spend some time at the skywalk and enjoy the beautiful ocean surrounding the sky walk. If you like to try sea diving, you can try the diving board! To use the diving board and reach it, you must be a swimmer. You can just enjoy the sky walk if you are not a swimmer.
Gwangalli Beach and lunch
Tourist attractions in Busan
광안리해수욕장(Gwangalli beach) is a 1.5 kilometer-long stretch of fine sandy beach. It is said to be one of the top three beaches in Busan. At night, the beach offers marvelous views of the colorfully lit 광안대교(Gwangandaegyo bridge), the iconic landmark of Busan.The areas has lots of cafes and restaurants.
The forest, rocky cliffs, and the vast ocean unfolds a picturesque scenic beauty. A number of famous attractions are located including 신선대(Sinseondae cliff), 망부석(Mangbuseok Rock), and 영도등대(Yeongdo Lighthouse), which is considered the iconic symbol of Taejongdae. It is a must place in Busan to explore this scenic place.
송도해수욕장(Songdo beach). You can spend some time at the skywalk and enjoy the beautiful ocean surrounding the sky walk. If you like to try sea diving, you can try the diving board! To use the diving board and reach it, you must be a swimmer. You can just enjoy the sky walk with views of awesome ocean if you are not a swimmer.
This seafood market is one of Korea’s foremost seafood markets, where visitors can experience the fishing village atmosphere in the urban center.
You can enjoy both shopping and cultural life. This trendy district is filled with modern skyscrapers and uniquely designed buildings. Some of the most notable buildings in the area include 신세계백화점(Shinsege department store) in the world.
해동용궁사 Yonggungsa Temple
When it comes to a temple in Korea, you automatically think that they are located in forested mountains. Unlike most other temples, it is situated on the coast, looking almost like a majestic underwater palace.
July 28 ( Friday Night)
– Pick up at 11.00pm at exit 3 Outside of Hongik Univ station( Exit 3). You’ll need to U turn when coming out from exit 3 and walk about 100 meters. You will see Goh Travel Korea Bus there with Goh Travel Korea Sign.
– 11.20pm at exit 8 of Express Bus Terminal station
– 11.50-55pm at exit 1 of Yeongtong station
– July 29( Saturday morning)
– 12.30-40am: Pick up at Cheonan Express bus terminal
– 1.20-1.30am: Daejeon Bus terminal Complex inside McDonald’s
– Arriving 4.30-5.00am or so at Gwanganri beach and enjoy the sunrise
Bring your own breakfast, snacks etc
– Free time( you can grab some food or eat in a restaurateur as there are many restaurants available nearby the beach).
– 11.30am: Meet up and depart
– 12.30pm- 2.30pm: Haedong Yonggungsa Temple
– 2.40pm: Depart
– 3.00pm- 5.30pm: Hanging around & shopping and visit Shinsege department store
– 6.00pm: Dinner( included)
– Free time and Enjoy beautiful night views at Gwanganri Beach/ Haeundae beach. Let’s have a beach party!
– Guest house
July 30 (Sunday)
– Breakfast( muffins,tea and coffee provided)
– 8.00am: Depart
– 8.30am-10.30am: Taejongdae park ( free time- you can walk around or take the tourist train for sightseeing)
– 10.50am: Arriving at downtown areas for fish market and culture center
– You can eat lunch here as there are various food available. Why not try some fresh seafood( lunch not included)
– 12.30pm: Leave for Songdo beach where you can try the Skywalk and diving into the the ocean
– 2.30pm: Leave for Seoul
– 5.20pm: Drop off at Daejeon Bus Terminal
– 6.00-6.10pm: Drop off at Cheonan Bus terminal
– 6.45pm-6.45: Drop off at Yeongtong station
– 7.30pm-7.40pm: Express Bus Terminal sttion
– 7.50pm: Drop off at Hongik Univ station
Beach towels or mat for beach, camera, comfortable clothes and walking shoes, water bottles, money, sun cream, sunglasses, toiletries etc. ( Towel, soap and toothpaste are provided in the guest house)
Sign up & Payment
To sign up, please click on ” Sign up ” button at the top right of the this page and fill out the necessary information. Or email to email@example.com with name of trip you would like to join, your full name and phone number.
Once you transfer the fund, please email with
– Your full name
– Your gender
– your pick up point
– Trip name
– Your contact number
– The amount of money you deposited
– The name of bank you used
– The date you sent the deposit
– If you have your friends and deposited for them please mention their names too.
– Name of bank: KB( Kookmin Bank)
– Account no. : 469901- 04- 262190
– Name of bank account holder: Goh, Jonghwan( Goh Travel Korea)
– Bank code : 04
The basic fee is 83.000 won. Things included in the trip fee; Round trip private chartered bus, cost for 1 dinner,1 breakfast,shared Korean style ondol guest house( 4),English speaking tour guides.
Please transfer the fee from your Korean bank account via internet banking or an ATM. Also, you can go into any bank in Korea to pay your trip fee by bank transfer even though you don’t have a Korean bank account.
If you need to pay via Paypal, firstname.lastname@example.org is our email address for Paypal payment. The fee in USD is 73.00 for PayPal payment.
You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please save or print the confirmation email or bring your ATM receipt with you. Also save our phone number: 010- 6737- 1637 as it will be useful if you are running later or have problems finding the meeting point.
Note: Please be advised that we do our best to keep the itinerary as scheduled. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, the itinerary may be subject to change.
Please make sure that you get to the meeting point on time or earlier as we will have to leave on time. We can only wait 5 minutes. If you are late and missed the charted bus then you should either need to find your own way of getting to the next destination we are supposed to arrive at or you will be regarded as a no-show. In the case of a no-show, you won’t get a refund.
In case you sign up with more than 3 friends, then all of you will receive a discount on the trip as below;
– 3 people: you get 2,000 won off from your trip fee
– 4-7 people: you get 3,000 won off from your trip fee
– 8-10: you get 4,000 won off from your trip fee
– And more than 10 people, you will get 5,000 won off from your trip fee
NOTE: If you deposit money for a group, you will need to provide all the names of your group for room arrangement.
NOTE: In order to be eligible for discount, all of you in a group should have to sign up and pay at the same time. Please e-mail at email@example.com for information.
Special discount for frequent travelers with Goh Travel Travel
If you have joined one of our trips and want to join again, you will get a discount on your next trip. It is true that the more trips you make with us, the more discount you will get. See how it works with the discount plan;
– You pay full price with your first trip.
– 2,000 won less with you second trip
– 3,000 won less with your third trip
– 4,000 won less with your fourth trip
– 5,000 won less with your fifth trip
– 6,000 won less with your sixth and seventh trip
– 7,000 won less with your eighth trip
– 8,000 won less with your ninth trip
– 10,000 won less with your tenth trip
To apply, please email us with the list of trips you have attended so far
Disclaimer of Liability
We cannot be held responsible for your health, safety, any injuries, illness, belongings and/or losses incurred as a result of your participation in these events.
The cancellation policy is as follows:
5 days or more before departure = 100 %
3 – 4 days before departure = 50 %
2 days or less before departure = 0 %