★ Amazing Boseong Green Tea Plantation, Tea Making & Tasting Experience
You can’t ask more when it comes to green tea trip, considering that we’re going to experience what green tea has to offer at its best! You can even enjoy green tea ice cream.
A green tea trip is one of must things in your bucket list while you are staying in Korea.
The green tea plantation we’re going to visit is the largest yet most beautiful one in Korea and it also offers unbelievably break-taking views of its kind. You will be amazed how beautiful the green tea plantation is with lots of green tea stairs and it feels like you are walking into green tea forest.
Boseong Green Tea is a special product and well known for great quality and Boseong is known as the green tea capital of Korea. The surrounding climate and soil provide good conditions for growing a unique green tea that has a distinct taste and aroma.
Walking up to the top of the Green Tea Plantation gives not only the picturesque views of the whole green tea fields but the beautiful ocean view being fully unfold in front of you. You will like the breeze of green tea by standing on top of the green tea plantation.
Walking around the green tea plantation gives the sense of tranquility, peaceful and beautiful environment where you’ll feel you become part of the green tea fields. You can even enjoy green ice cream as well as food made with green tea!
Green tea is good for you for lots of health benefits. You are going to participate in green tea picking, making and drinking process. Our tea master will show how to drink green tea in a practical, traditional and elegant way. Let’s enjoy a cup of green tea and/or black tea. It’ll be good experience for you to learn about green tea and its health benefits.
For the benefits of Green Tea, please visit web site
Walking around the spectacular forest of bamboo trees known as Juknokwon is one of the best ways to feel comfortable and stress free. The cooling breeze that blows through the bamboo provides rest, relaxation, and mind-blowing experience. The calm wind and deep shade keep the forest at 4 to 7 degrees Celsius cooler than the outside air.
While you’re strolling around the magnificent bamboo forest, you will feel bamboos breezes that could calm down your tired mind and recover your strength.
We’ll have lunch with rice in a bamboo stalk. The rice is steamed inside a bamboo stalk. It has delicate and a flavor of bamboo and you can keep the bamboo vessel as a souvenir after your lunch!
Would you like to try Zen meditation and see how you feel about that? Want to stay overnight in a temple and wakes up to the majestic temple bell tolls, which awakens the universe and the day begins in the mountain temple.
This special temple stay will give you some of your best time and experience with your stay in Korea.
A temple stay is a cultural experience program designed to enhance understanding of Korean Buddhism culture and is one of popular cultural events among the foreign communities in South Korea.
As such, it is open to everyone regardless of religious belief. A typical temple stay program entails an overnight stay at a temple, and participation in some rituals. Other activities such as Dado (tea ceremony) with monks, Zen meditation, lotus lantern making and beads making experience etc.
You can learn temple style way of eating ecologically, called BaruGongyang (monastic formal meal), which allows one to live in harmony with the nature.
Through the practice of Dado (tea ceremony) you can find true stillness and tranquility in a cup of tea. While walking along a peaceful path, you can listen to your inner voice. So, whether you come with your friends or alone let’s enjoy this unique experience of temple stay. Many guys come on their own and make friends and have splendid time.
Preparations: Camera, toiletry, towel, water bottle,a pair of socks,suitable shoes & clothes,money for food and drink, etc
Note:Please don’t wear sandals and wear proper cloths.
– Pick up at 7.00am at exit 3 Outside of Hongik Univ station( Exit 3). You’ll need to U turn when coming out from exit 3 and walk about 70 meters. You will see Goh Travel Korea sign on the bus.
– Pick up at 7.20-7.25am at exit 8 of Express Bus Terminal station
– Pick up at 8.00am-8.05am at exit 1 of Yeongtong station
– 10.50am or so: Arriving at Bamboo Forest
– 11.00am-12.00pm: Tour of Bamboo Forest
– 12.00pm-12.50pm: Lunch( included)
– 1.00pm: Depart for the temple
– 2.00pm: Arriving at the temple
– 2.10pm-3.00pm: Registration,Room assignments,Introduction of Temple
Stay, learn about Temple etiquette
– 3.10-4:00pm: Introduction of temple and temple stay
– 4.10pm-5.00pm: Time to make your lotus lantern
– 5.10-6.20pm: Dinner ( Temple style)
– 6.30-8.30pm: Evening program such as chanting( Yebul ritual service),
Dado( tea drinking time with a monk and have conversation)
– 8:30-10.00pm: Free Time and evening Zen Mediation
– 10.00~~ Time to close your eyes for the day. Well done guys!
– 9.00am: Depart the temple for Boseong Green tea experience
– 10.00am-12.00pm: Jeoncha making, Green Tea/black tea Tasting session( tea ceremony)
– 12.20am-2.20pm: Lunch( not included) & Tour of Spectacular Green Plantation
In this spectacular green tea plantation, you can enjoy your time by hiking up to the summit of the green tea mountain or just stroll around the green tea plantation. Either way, you will surely be able to enjoy your time there. You can have your lunch made with green tea such as green tea bibimbap, green tea noodle, green tea pork cutlet, green ice noodle etc. Lunch is not included. Green tea ice cream is included.
– 2.30 pm: Leave for Seoul
– 5.30pm-6.00pm: Drop off at Jukjeon highway bus stop( Bundang line) and Yeongtong subway station
– 7.00pm-7.10pm: Drop off at Express bus terminal and Samgakji station
– 7.30pm: Hongik univ station
Note:Please be advised that we do our best to keep the itinerary as scheduled. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, the itinerary may be subject to change.
Also, please make sure that you get to the meeting point on time or earlier as we will have to leave on time. We can only wait 5 minutes. If you are late and missed the chartered bus then you should either need to find your own way of getting to the next destination we are supposed to arrive at or you will be regarded as a no-show. In the case of a no-show, you won’t get a refund.
Sign up & Payment
To sign up, please click on ” Sign up ” button at the top right of the this page and fill out the necessary information. Once you deposit a fund, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information below;
– Your full name
– Trip name
– Your gender
– Your pick up point
– Your contact number
– The amount of money you deposited
– The name of bank you used
– The date you sent the deposit
– If you have your friends and deposited for them please mention their names too.
The basic fee is 120.000 won. Things included in the trip fee;
– Round trip private chartered bus for 2 days
– Entrance fees
– Fee for tea making and take out a bag of green tea with you
– Green tea/ black drinking experience and green tea education session
– 1 dinner
– 1 lunch
– 1 breakfast
– Green tea ice cream
– Shared Korean style ondol( floor) guest house ( 3-4 to share a room)
– English speaking tour guides
– Name of bank: KB( Kookmin Bank)
– Account no. : 469901- 04- 262190
– Name of bank account holder: Goh, Jonghwan( Goh Travel Korea)
– Bank code : 04
Please transfer the fee from your Korean bank account via internet banking or an ATM. Also, you can go into any bank in Korea to pay your trip fee by bank transfer even though you don’t have a Korean bank account.
If you need to pay via Paypal, email@example.com is our email address for Paypal payment. The fee in USD is 108.00 for PayPal payment.
You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please save or print the confirmation email or bring your ATM receipt with you. Also save our phone number: 010- 6737- 1637 as it will be useful if you are running later or have problems finding the meeting point.
In case you sign up with more than 3 friends, then all of you will receive a discount on the trip as below;
– 3 people: you get 2,000 won off from your trip fee
– 4-7 people: you get 3,000 won off from your trip fee
– 8-10: you get 4,000 won off from your trip fee
– And more than 10 people, you will get 5,000 won off from your trip fee
NOTE: If you deposit money for a group, you will need to provide all the names of your group for room arrangement.
NOTE: In order to be eligible for discount, all of you in a group should have to sign up and pay at the same time. Please e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Special discount for frequent travelers with Goh Travel Korea
If you have joined one of our trips and want to join again, you will get a discount on your next trip. It is true that the more trips you make with us, the more discount you will get. See how it works with the discount plan;
– You pay full price with your first trip.
– 2,000 won less with you second trip
– 3,000 won less with your third trip
– 4,000 won less with your fourth trip
– 5,000 won less with your fifth trip
– 6,000 won less with your sixth and seventh trip
– 7,000 won less with your eighth trip
– 8,000 won less with your ninth trip
– 10,000 won less with your tenth trip
To apply, please email us with the list of trips you have attended so far
Disclaimer of Liability
We cannot be held responsible for your health, safety, any injuries, illness, belongings and/or losses incurred as a result of your participation in these events.
The cancellation policy is as follows:
5 days or more before departure = 100 %
3 – 4 days before departure = 50 %
2 days or less before departure = 0 %