– Unforgettable and beautiful memories of Cherry Blossom walking along the Seomjin Riverside
– Beautiful Cherry Blossoms with the view of Osan mountain
– Suncheon Bay Wet Land
– Spectacular Green Tea Plantation experience
– Green tea chocolate making experience
– Making friend and share friendship
A great spring flower trip is upon you. Let’s go for an awesome Cherry Blossom flower festival (Seomjin Riverside Cherry Blossoms Flower Festival) with the combination of Boseong Green Tea plantation, Green Tea Chocolate Making Experience, Green Tea Drinking, Suncheon Bay Wetland!~
A blanket of Cherry blossoms spreading throughout the country will welcome you when it comes to the arrival of spring and you’ll see almost everywhere in Korea. The area we are going to travel for the beautiful Cherry Blossoms is quite unique.
Along the banks of the Seomjin River, cherry trees stretch for some 11km, Golden bell flowers are planted together along the cherry blossom path, and when the cherry trees blossom, the landscape is covered with whites, yellows, greens and blue, creating a unique view second to none.
Located close to Mt. Osan on the foothills of Mt. Baekunsan, and the legendary Saseongam hermitage, the festival attracts numerous visitors every year.
The Seomjin Riverside Cherry Blossoms Flower Festival is named one of the most beautiful cherry tree path roads in Korea. Various performances and experiences invite the tourist, including walks down the cherry blossom path and the cherry blossom concert.
This uniquely combined trip will make it very special memories of your staying in Korea and will remain the fondest and enjoyable trip you have ever taken. Just grab some friends and let’s go explore the beauty of the nature that is so beautiful this time of year.
With the refreshing spring breeze blows in from the Seomjin River, the most attraction and beautiful Cherry Blossoms of this place is the tranquility and healing atmosphere that you can get as you take a relaxing and leisure walk of the Seomjin Riverside Cherry Blossom roads around.
We will be travelling overnight to save time by our chartered private bus and you can sleep and relax on the bus. One of the best ways to enjoy flower festivals is to go to a flower festival that has still excellent flower but less crowded.
If you go to a very famous flower festival, you will see more people than flowers itself and have difficult access to a bathroom etc. We try to make sure that our trip participants enjoy more flowers,have fun and have a good day with their time.
Green tea is good for you for lots of health benefits. We are going to visit the spectacular green tea plantation in Boseong and participate Green Tea Drinking process and Green Tea Chocolate Making process. You can even enjoy green ice cream as well as food made from green tea!
Boseong Green Tea is a special product produced in Boseong County and well known for great quality. Boseong is known as the green tea capital of Korea. The surrounding climate and soil provide good conditions for growing a unique green tea that has a distinct taste and aroma. You will be amazed how beautiful the green tea plantation is with lots of green tea stairs and it feels like you are walking into green tea forest.
Walking up to the top of the green tea plantation gives not only the picturesque view of the whole green tea plantation but the beautiful ocean view being fully unfold in front of you. You will like breeze of green tea plantation by standing on top of the green tea plantation. Stress and worries will disappear.
The green Tea Plantation is an area located in Boseong, and its main specialty is green tea which originated from the mountain valleys south of Boseong.
The road leading to the Green Tea Plantation is very beautiful, full of green tea fields and cedar trees. Trees of 20 meters in height are planted and lined evenly along both sides of the road.
For the benefits of Green Tea, please visit web site:
The fields in Suncheonman Bay is thickly covered with reeds taller than a full-grown man. It is the biggest colony of reeds in Korea. The image of the entire field swaying in the wind is as dazzling as waves on the sea. Enveloped by about 40 kilometers of coastline, Suncheon Bay is one of the world’s best preserved coastal marshes, with countless marine animals living in its 22.6 square-kilometer-wide mudflats. With its 5.4-square-kilometer reed field, it has also been a long-time favorite of photographers.
The field of reeds is home to many plants that thrive in damp conditions, like the common reed and the starwort. Among the world’s wetlands, Suncheonman Bay is widely known for attracting the largest number of rare birds. Internationally rare birds such as the hooded crane, white-naped crane, white stork, black-faced spoonbill, Eurasian Oystercatcher, as well as birds designated as natural treasures, can be spotted here. There are about 140 species of birds including the snipe, wild duck, shelduck, and wild goose in total. We will be spending some time walking around with various things you can see and enjoy!
Camera, water bottle,snacks,money for food and drink,toiletry including toothbrush,shampoo and etc
March 30( Friday night)
– 11.15 PM: Pick up at 11.15pm at exit 3 Outside of Hongik Univ station. U turn when coming out from exit 3 and walk about 70 meters and you’ll see our chartered bus parked on the side of the main road.
– 11.35-40PM : Exit 1, Samgakji Station
– 11.55pm-12.00AM ( March 31): Exit 8, Express Bus Terminal station
– 12.30AM-35AM: Exit 1, Yeongtong station in front of HomePlus( Bundang line) in Suwon
– 12.05-10AM: Anseong Rest Stop ( For those of you who live in the Pyeongtaek areas) Osan pick up possible
– 12.35-40 AM: Cheonan Express Bus Terminal in Cheonan ( In front of Shinsegye department store)
– 1.25AM-30AM: Daejeon Bus terminal Complex inside Angel in Us coffee shop
For those who live in Busan, Daegu and other places can join the trip and we can pick you up in Daejeon. There are frequent bus and train to Daejeon.
– Arriving at the Cherry Blossom Festival area ( Rest on the bus)
– Breakfast: Muffins, tea and coffee provided(You can bring your own food too)
– Seomjin Riverside Cherry Blossoms Walk
– Lunch( not included), Tour of Green Tea fields
– Green tea/ black tea drinking, green Tea Chocolate making experience
– Dinner ( included) & hostel
Free time and party
– Breakfast : Bagels, cream cheese, tea, coffee provided
– Suncheon Bay Wetland
– 12.PM: Leave the Wetland for Seoul
* We’ll have lunch on the way back to Seoul and it’s not included
– 3.30PM: Drop off in Daejeon
– 4.20PM: Drop off in Cheonan
– 5.00PM: Drop off at Anseong rest stop
– 5.30PM: Drop off at Yeongtong station
– 6.10-30PM: Drop in Seoul( Express Bus terminal station, Samgakji station and Hongik Univ station)
To sign up, please click on ” Sign up ” button at the top right of the this page. Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org with name of trip you would like to join, your full name and phone number.
Once you transfer the fund, please email with
– Your full name
– Your gender
– your pick up point
– Trip name
– Your contact number
– The amount of money you deposited
– The name of bank you used
– The date you sent the deposit
– If you have your friends and deposited for them please mention their names too.
The early bird fee is 85,000 won,80 USD. From March 6th, the price is 89,000 KRW,84.00 USD
Things included in the trip fee is as below:
– Round trip private chartered bus for 3 days
– Guest house
– Green tea chocolate making
– Green tea drinking
– 1 dinner, 2 breakfast
– Entrance fees for green fields
– English speaking tour leaders
– Name of bank: KB( Kookmin Bank)
– Account no. : 469901- 04- 262190
– Name of bank account holder: Goh, Jonghwan( Goh Travel Korea)
– Bank code : 04
Please transfer the fee from your Korean bank account via internet banking or an ATM. Also, you can go into any bank in Korea to pay your trip fee by bank transfer even though you don’t have a Korean bank account.
If you need to pay via Paypal, email@example.com is our email address for Paypal payment. The early bird price is 80 USD. From March 6th,the price is 84.00 USD.
You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please save or print the confirmation email or bring your ATM receipt with you. Also save our phone number: 010- 6737- 1637 as it will be useful if you are running later or have problems finding the meeting point.
Should you sign up with more than 3 friends you will all receive a special discount as below;
– 3 people : 2.000 won
– 4-5 people : 3,000 won
– 6-9 people: 4,000 won
– Over 10 people: 5,000 won
In order to be eligible for discount, you should have to sign up at the same time.
If you have joined one of our trips and want to join again, you will get a discount on your next trip. It is true that the more trips you make with us, the more discount you will get. See how it works with the discount plan;
– You pay full price with your first trip.
– 2,000 won less with you second trip
– 3,000 won less with your third trip
– 4,000 won less with your fourth trip
– 5,000 won less with your fifth trip
– 7,000 won less with your 7 trip
– 9,000 won less with your 10 trip
To apply, please email us with the list of trips you have attended so far
We cannot be held responsible for your health, safety, any injuries, illness, belongings and/or losses incurred as a result of your participation in these events.
The cancellation policy is as follows:
5 days or more before departure = 100 %
3-4 days before departure = 50 %
2 days or less before departure = 0 %