Let’s enjoy Busan for this Chuseok holiday!
The more you know about Busan, the more you’ll like it.
Busan is the second largest city located on the most south-eastern coast of the Korean peninsula. It is an interesting city and has several awesome beaches and some awesome tourist places you can visit for sightseeing.
We’ll have 2 and a half day in Busan, which is enough time to cover the must see places in Busan including some time on the beach and your free time in the evening.
Upon our arrival at Gwangri beach, we’re going to hang around on the beach where you can enjoy the morning sunshine and sound of waves, which is beach healing time. You’ll see the famous colorful Gwananri bridge with lots of light on it at night. Also, you can take rest on the bus, stay and take rest at Jiimjilbang and check in to guest house is optional( if rooms are available early morning).
See below about the details of where we visit and what we do.
Gwangalli Beach is a 1.5 kilometer-long stretch of fine sandy beach. It is said to be one of the top three beaches in Busan. At night, the beach offers marvelous views of the colorfully lit Gwangandaegyo bridge, the iconic landmark of Busan.The areas has lots of cafes and restaurants.
The forest, rocky cliffs, and the vast ocean unfolds a picturesque scenic beauty. A number of famous attractions are located including Sinseondae cliff, Mangbuseok Roc, and Yeongdo Lighthouse, which is considered the iconic symbol of Taejongdae. It is a must place in Busan to explore this scenic place.
When it comes to a temple in Korea, you automatically think that they are located in forested mountains. Unlike most other temples, it is situated on the coast, looking almost like a majestic underwater palace.
This beautiful Island also known as the Island of Camellias is an island located off one end of Busan’s famous Haeundae Beach.
This island has several different points of attraction and it also offers fantastic views of the Busan shoreline towards Mipo, Dalmaji Hill, Gwangangdaegyo Bridge, and Oryukdo Island. As the name suggests, camellias burst into bloom everywhere on the island from winter to spring.
You can spend some time at the skywalk and enjoy the beautiful ocean surrounding the sky walk. If you like, you can try the sea cable car flying over the ocean! This is something new they just built recently.
Yongdu Mountain( 49m) located at Nampodong is one of Busan’s three famous mountains and the Busan Tower, which is one of Busan’s symbols proudly stand and greets visitors. The name comes from the idea that the mountain peak is shaped similar to a dragon’s head (yongdu), protecting the area from foreign invaders coming from the sea. You can try the elevator that takes you to the top where you can see the whole picture of Busan.
This seafood market is one of Korea’s foremost seafood markets, where visitors can enjoy seafood and fresh fish.
You can enjoy both shopping and cultural life. This trendy district is filled with modern skyscrapers and uniquely designed buildings. Some of the most notable buildings in the area include Shinsege department store in the world.
Gamcheon Cultural Village is one of the most popular spots in Busan, attracting lots of tourists and it is formed by houses built in staircase-fashion on the foothills of a coastal mountain, earning this village the nickname of “Machu Picchu of Busan.” The many alleys cutting through this community are vibrantly decorated with murals and sculptures created by the residents.
September 29 ( Friday Night)
– Pick up: 11.00pm at exit 3 Outside of Hongik Univ station( Exit 3). You’ll need to U turn when coming out from exit 3 and walk about 70 meters. You will see Goh Travel Korea Bus there with Goh Travel Korea Sign.
– 11.20pm: Exit 13 of Samgakji station
– 11.35am-40pm: Exit 8 of Express Bus terminal station
– 12.25am-30am: Exit 1 of Yeongtong station
September 30( Saturday morning)
– 1.20am-1.25am: Cheonan Express bus terminal
– 2.10am-2.20am: Daejeon Bus terminal Complex inside McDonald’s
– Arriving: 5.30am or so: Arriving at Gwanganri beach( Hanging out on the beach, taking rest on the bus, taking rest at Jiimjilbang or check in to guest house is optional. As for your breakfast, please bring your own breakfast, snacks, drink etc if you like.
– Free time and lunch( you can grab some food or eat in a restaurateur as there are many restaurants available nearby the beach).
– 12.00pm: Meet up and depart
– 12.15pm: Check in to guest house
– 2.30pm: Haemaru observatory ( Very beautiful place where you will be able to see the spectacular ocean views as well as Busan)
– 3.00pm-4.10pm: Haedong Yonggungsa Temple
– 4.30pm-6.00pm: Hanging around & shopping and visit Shinsegae department store( Largest department store in the world)
– 6.20pm-7.30pm: Dinner( included)Korean BBQ & an alternative food is given if you’re a vegetarian.
– Free time and Enjoy beautiful night views at Gwanganri Beach/ Haeundae beach. Let’s have a beach party! Our guest house is 3-4 minutes walking distance to Haundae beach,the most beautiful beach in Busan.
– Breakfast( muffins,tea and coffee provided)
– 8.00am: Depart our guest house
– 8.30am-10.30am: Taejongdae park ( free time- you can walk around or take the tourist train for sightseeing)
– 10.50am or 1.30pm: Arriving at Jagalchi Fish Market and downtown areas
**You can eat lunch here as there are various food available. Why not try some fresh seafood( lunch not included)
Kukje Market including BIFF Square
– Yongdusan Park( Busan Tower)
– Evening free time and Dinner: You can hang around Haeundae beach or Gwanganri beach areas. Also, you can hang around in downtown where you can see lots of cafes, bars and restaurants
– 7.00am-7.30am: Breakfast( Sandwich, tea and coffee included)
– 7.40am-8.30am: Leave for Dongbaekseom Island leisure walk
– 9.10am- 10.30am: Songdo Beach ( Skywalk( free) and cable car ride( not included)
– 10.40am- 12.40pm: Busan Gamcheon Cultural Village
– 12.50pm: Depart for Seoul
Lunch on the way to Seoul
– 4.40pm: Drop off at Daejeon Bus Terminal
– 5.30pm: Drop off at Cheonan Bus terminal
– 6.50-7.00pm: Drop off at Yeongtong station
– 7.50pm: Express Bus Terminal station
– 8.05pm: Samgakji station drop off
– 8.20pm: Drop off at Hongik Univ station
Beach towels or mat for beach, camera, comfortable clothes and walking shoes, water bottles, money, sun cream, sunglasses, toiletries etc. ( Towel, soap and toothpaste are provided in the guest house)
Sign up & Payment
To sign up, please click on ” Sign up ” button at the top right of the this page and fill out the necessary information. Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org with name of trip you would like to join, your full name and phone number.
Once you transfer the fund, please email with
– Your full name
– Your gender
– your pick up point
– Trip name
– Your contact number
– The amount of money you deposited
– The name of bank you used
– The date you sent the deposit
– If you have your friends and deposited for them please mention their names too.
– Name of bank: KB( Kookmin Bank)
– Account no. : 469901- 04- 262190
– Name of bank account holder: Goh, Jonghwan( Goh Travel Korea)
– Bank code : 04
The basic fee is 145,000 won. Things included in the trip fee; Round trip private chartered bus for 3 days, tour of Busan, cost for 1 dinner( Korean BBQ),2 breakfasts,shared Korean style ondol guest house( 4-5),English speaking tour guides and entrance fees.
Please transfer the fee from your Korean bank account via internet banking or an ATM. Also, you can go into any bank in Korea to pay your trip fee by bank transfer even though you don’t have a Korean bank account.
If you need to pay via Paypal, email@example.com is our email address for Paypal payment. The fee in USD is 129.00 for PayPal payment.
You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please save or print the confirmation email or bring your ATM receipt with you. Also save our phone number: 010- 6737- 1637 as it will be useful if you are running later or have problems finding the meeting point.
Note: Please be advised that we do our best to keep the itinerary as scheduled. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, the itinerary may be subject to change.
Please make sure that you get to the meeting point on time or earlier as we will have to leave on time. We can only wait 5 minutes. If you are late and missed the charted bus then you should either need to find your own way of getting to the next destination we are supposed to arrive at or you will be regarded as a no-show. In the case of a no-show, you won’t get a refund.
In case you sign up with more than 3 friends, then all of you will receive a discount on the trip as below;
– 3 people: you get 2,000 won off from your trip fee
– 4-7 people: you get 3,000 won off from your trip fee
– 8-10: you get 4,000 won off from your trip fee
– And more than 10 people, you will get 5,000 won off from your trip fee
NOTE: If you deposit money for a group, you will need to provide all the names of your group for room arrangement.
NOTE: In order to be eligible for discount, all of you in a group should have to sign up and pay at the same time. Please e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Special discount for frequent travelers with Goh Travel Travel
If you have joined one of our trips and want to join again, you will get a discount on your next trip. It is true that the more trips you make with us, the more discount you will get. See how it works with the discount plan;
– You pay full price with your first trip.
– 2,000 won less with you second trip
– 3,000 won less with your third trip
– 4,000 won less with your fourth trip
– 5,000 won less with your fifth trip
– 6,000 won less with your sixth and seventh trip
– 7,000 won less with your eighth trip
– 8,000 won less with your ninth trip
– 10,000 won less with your tenth trip
To apply, please email us with the list of trips you have attended so far
Disclaimer of Liability
We cannot be held responsible for your health, safety, any injuries, illness, belongings and/or losses incurred as a result of your participation in these events.
The cancellation policy is as follows:
5 days or more before departure = 100 %
3 – 4 days before departure = 50 %
2 days or less before departure = 0 %