We will be taking the SEA TRAIN along the East Coast and you can enjoy the beautiful views of east coast.
The Sea Train is a tourist train, traveling over 58km, connecting Jeongdongjin, Donghae, and Samcheok. Running along the beautiful East Coast, every seat is tailored to see the ocean and windows are larger than those of regular trains for visitors to overlook the majestic waves, elegant beaches, and the emerald-blue ocean. Revamping three passenger cars, the Sea Train boasts a unique façade, seamlessly intermingling with the surrounding coast. After we arrive at Jeongdongjin station, we’ll spend some time at the beautiful Jeongdongjin beach to cool down.
As you can imagine sheep are probably not the first thing to pop into mind when considering Korea’s top tourist destinations. This is why we should try Daegwallyeong Sheep Ranch, deep in the highlands of Korea’s Taebaeksan Mountains, its charm. It’s just so exotic – rolling treeless hills of grazing land, so very unlike anywhere else in Korea.
Some liken it to Switzerland with its peaks, grassy fields and, well, sheep. It’s both relaxing and inspiring.
The ranch is open all year round. You will be able to to spot the sheep grazing in the hills. If you want to get closer to the sheep, you can try “Sheep hay feeding” as it’s difficult to touch the sheep because they are instinctively afraid of people and avoid close contact.
Seolak National Park is one of many national parks where you enjoy hiking and the cable car too. The majestic Seolak san national park boosts it beauty whenever you go there. We will be hiking along with a number of few water falls and you’ll see the awesome waterfalls on the way up to the peak. You’ll find the trail quite easy to hike up. There are cable car facility and temple at this part of Seolak national park. If you prefer to look around from the sky, you can try the cable car. It’s going to be fun and refreshing time.
September 9( Saturday)
– Pick up at 7.00am at exit 3 OUTSIDE of Hongik Univ station( Exit 3). Turn right when coming out from exit 3 and walk about 50 meters. You will see Goh Travel Korea Bus there.
– Pick up at 7. 20-25am at exit 13 of Samgakji station ( Line 4 & 6)
-Pick up at 740am-7.45am at exit 14 at Seoul National univ. of education( SNUE) station
– Pick up at Jukjeon Bus Stop at 8.00am-8.05am
– Pick up at 8.20am-8.25am at exit 1 of Yeongtong station
– 10.20am -10.30am: Arrive at the sheep farm
– 10.40am- 1.50pm: Tour of the sheep farm and lunch
Lunch is not included. You can buy some Korean food and snacks. You can bring your own lunch if you like.
– 2.00pm: Depart for the Sea Train
– 3.40pm: Taking the Sea Train
– 5.15pm: Arriving at Jeongdongjin Station
Let’s chill out at the beach and enjoy the beautiful ocean scenery!
– Arriving in Sokcho for dinner and guest house
– 7.00am-7.30pm: Dinner ( included)
– Guest house
September 10( Sunday)
– 7.50am: Meet up in the guest house lobby
– 8.00am: Depart our guest house
– 8.10am: Arriving at Seolak National Park
– 8.10am-11.30pm: Hiking to Seolak National Park. You can also take the cable car if you are not in the mood for hiking and you’ll enjoy the majastic views of Seolak San NAtional Park. You can visit the temple too.
– 12.00pm: Departing for Seoul
We’ll have lunch on the way back to Seoul
– 3.30pm: Arriving at Yeongtong station
– 3.50pm: Arriving at Jukjeon Bus Stop
– 4.20pm: Drop off at SNUE station
– 4.35-40pm: Drop off at Samgakji station
– 5.00pm-6.00pm: Drop off at Hongik univ station
To sign up, please click on ” Sign up ” button at the top right of the this page. Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org with name of trip you would like to join, your full name and phone number.
Once you transfer the fund, please email with
– Your full name
– Your gender
– your pick up point
– Trip name
– Your contact number
– The amount of money you deposited
– The name of bank you used
– The date you sent the deposit
– If you have your friends and deposited for them please mention their names too.
– Name of bank: KB( Kookmin Bank)
– Account no. : 469901- 04- 262190
– Name of bank account holder: Goh, Jonghwan( Goh Travel Korea)
– Bank code : 04
Preparations: Sneakers or mountain shoes for hiking,sunglasses, water bottles, toiletry, suitable clothes for hiking, money for food and drink, etc.
Towels,soap,shampoo,toothpaste,pillow,mattress and blankets are provided.
The fee is 92,000 won. Things included in the trip fee is round trip private charted bus, Sea Train ride fee, entrance fees, guest house( room to be shared with 3-4 people)1 dinner, 1 breakfast and tour leader.
Please transfer the fee from your Korean bank account via internet banking or an ATM. Also, you can go into any bank in Korea to pay your trip fee by bank transfer even though you don’t have a Korean bank account.
If you need to pay via Paypal, email@example.com is our email address for Paypal payment.The fee in USD is 83.00 for PayPal payment.
Note: You will receive a confirmation email from us. Please save or print the confirmation email or bring your ATM receipt with you. Also save our phone number: 010- 6737- 1637 as it will be useful if you are running later or have problems finding the meeting point.
Should you sign up with more than 3 friends you will all receive a special discount as below;
– 3 people : 2.000 won
– 4-5 people : 3,000 won
– 5-9 people: 4,000 won
– Over 10 people: 5,000 won
*** In order to be eligible for discount, you should have to sign up at the same time.
If you have joined one of our trips and want to join again, you will get a discount on your next trip. It is true that the more trips you make with us, the more discount you will get. See how it works with the discount plan;
– You pay full price with your first trip.
– 2,000 won less with you second trip
– 3,000 won less with your third trip
– 4,000 won less with your fourth trip
– 5,000 won less with your fifth trip
– 6,000 won less with your sixth and seventh trip
– 7,000 won less with your eighth trip
– 8,000 won less with your ninth trip
– 10,000 won less with your tenth trip
To apply, please email us with the list of trips you have attended so far.
We cannot be held responsible for your health, safety, any injuries, illness, belongings and/or losses incurred as a result of your participation in these events.
The cancellation policy is as follows:
5 days or more before departure = 100 %
3 – 4 days before departure = 50 %
2 days or less before departure = 0 %